PDA

View Full Version : What is All Risk Insurance?

Vijay09
24-09-2009, 02:00 PM
I have few queries about All Risk Insurance -
1- What is all risk insurance?
2- Is every exclusion is covered in it?
3- For what all products this cover is available?

CONFUSED
24-09-2009, 08:37 PM
All Risk Insurance is all the risks are covered excluding exclutions.

No, Please see the answer to above question.

I am aware about some products like - Mobile Phone Insurance All risk section in Home Policies etc. For other products please contact your
insurance agent or insurance company office.

Master
25-09-2009, 03:23 PM
This policy is suitable for people owning Jewellery or valuables, which are prone to accidental loss or damage
Salient Features
The policy covers valuables like Jewellery, ornaments, paintings, work of art, and similar artifacts of sentimental value, etc.
The scope of cover is limited to loss or damage due to fire, riot & strike, terrorist act, burglary, house-breaking, larceny or theft and accidental loss or damage.
Benefits
The policy pays for any loss or damage to the property insured caused by insured perils
The amount of claim payable would be limited to the sum insured or market value at the time of loss, whichever is less

Cover is not freely granted on account of its vulnerability to losses and moral hazard. However, cover can be obtained in respect of ornaments of a householder in Householders Insurance Policy along with other covers. Hope I have covered all your questions.

Vijay09
25-09-2009, 05:31 PM
Thank you guys.