PDA

View Full Version : Vinayak Here....

Vinayak
15-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Hi!

I am introducing myself, as I am new on here. From a small town. I work in Insurance sales, with leading Pvt. Insurance Company and am hoping to learn more things dealing with investment. As I am from small town, I am finding it difficult to sell Pvt. Insurance Products. Could you also publish some article how to do insurance sales etc.

Thanks,
Vinayak

ABCD
15-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Welcome to PW.

Sudheer
15-10-2009, 04:10 PM
Hi!

I am introducing myself, as I am new on here. From a small town. I work in Insurance sales, with leading Pvt. Insurance Company and am hoping to learn more things dealing with investment. As I am from small town, I am finding it difficult to sell Pvt. Insurance Products. Could you also publish some article how to do insurance sales etc.

Thanks,
Vinayak
Welcome to policywala. What problem you are facing in selling? less contacts? Lacks in product knowledge? Communication issues? Pls discuss here.

PolicyWala
15-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Welcome to PW.

Welcome to policywala. What problem you are facing in selling? less contacts? Lacks in product knowledge? Communication issues? Pls discuss here.
Yes, Please discuss with all of us.

Vinayak
15-10-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks Sudheer and Policywala.
The problem, I am facing is lack of product knowledge. I work for a Leading General Insurance Company. I have knowledge about Car Insurance, Health Insurance and Travel Insurance, because premium chart is available or the calculation also very simple. But I lack in Home, Office and other Insurance. I am learning all these.

Anyway thanks for the welcome.

PolicyWala
15-10-2009, 09:05 PM
The problem, I am facing is lack of product knowledge. I work for a Leading General Insurance Company. I have knowledge about Car Insurance, Health Insurance and Travel Insurance, because premium chart is available or the calculation also very simple. But I lack in Home, Office and other Insurance. I am learning all these.
You can ask any queries you have here in the forum.

Vinayak
15-10-2009, 09:36 PM
You can ask any queries you have here in the forum. Thanks again. I will.