PDA

View Full Version : Health Insurance for my Parents in India?

ABCD
20-10-2009, 12:34 PM
Hi, I am NRI and presently in UK. Looking to insure my parents in India. Please let me know good insurance company, who will provide health insurance cover to citizen in the age group 55-60 in india and who's services would also good. I am looking for cashless services with health card.

Thanks in advance!

Master
20-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Hi, I am NRI and presently in UK. Looking to insure my parents in India. Please let me know good insurance company, who will provide health insurance cover to citizen in the age group 55-60 in india and who's services would also good. I am looking for cashless services with health card.

Thanks in advance!
For best company, please use comparing sites like policybazaar.com, insurancemall.in etc.

Rahul
20-10-2009, 04:11 PM
There is no best product. The product which suits you best and at right price would be good. Try out the sites as suggested above or consult your insurance advisor.

Tushar
20-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Go for Bajaj Allianz - Health Guard. I am using this product and overall good experience. TPA Health cards are also available with the product. Check the product details here - https://www.bajajallianz.com/BagicCorp/bajaj_home/products/health/health_guard.jsp