PDA

View Full Version : Hello Guys...

RajS
26-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Thanks to the moderators to let me in PW. I am now almost fully convinced that I am investment mind, and I love to read more on investment - shares, MFs, FDs and of course Insurance during my off time.I also love to go on drive and leave the city business behind.
Looking to learn more here and hope to contribute as much as possible.

Happy Investing
Raj

CONFUSED
26-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Welcome to PW - Raj. Its good to hear that you have lots of knowledge and interest in Insurance and other investment product. Its developed by chance or do you work one of the above sectors?

Hope you will like the forum.

Policy_expert
26-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Thanks to the moderators to let me in PW. I am now almost fully convinced that I am investment mind, and I love to read more on investment - shares, MFs, FDs and of course Insurance during my off time.I also love to go on drive and leave the city business behind.
Looking to learn more here and hope to contribute as much as possible.

Happy Investing
Raj
Welcome to PolicyWala - Raj.

RajS
27-10-2009, 02:00 PM
Welcome to PW - Raj. Its good to hear that you have lots of knowledge and interest in Insurance and other investment product. Its developed by chance or do you work one of the above sectors?

Hope you will like the forum.
Thanks a lot guys for welcoming me. I work for leading Pvt. Sector Bank. We also sell insurance through own banking channels.