PDA

View Full Version : Health Insurance claim?

Naynish
08-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I and my wife, both work in a leading Pvt. company. My wife is covered under health insurance by my company Group Health Insurance and she also has similar kind of insurance through her employer. So, which insurance company should I have to submit claims for her medical claim?

PolicyWala
08-11-2009, 08:53 PM
I and my wife, both work in a leading Pvt. company. My wife is covered under health insurance by my company Group Health Insurance and she also has similar kind of insurance through her employer. So, which insurance company should I have to submit claims for her medical claim?
You can submit the claim to any insurance company. If the Sum Insured of any company exhausted than the remaining part, you can claim from the another policy. So your cover would be 1+1=2.

Contractor
08-11-2009, 09:49 PM
You can claim from any of the insurance company. But I have a question here - Do we need to inform another (second) company, that we are taking claim from first company?

Naynish
09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry, I have missed it in my first question. But I am looking for double insurance part i.e. one thing is covered twice. Please advice?