PDA

View Full Version : Job in insurance Underwriting or operations?

Minal
12-11-2009, 03:07 PM
I have completed Msc - Actuarial Science, from Amity, Noida. Please guide me how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations. I am looking for jobs in leading Pvt. Life Insurance Companies.

Contractor
12-11-2009, 06:05 PM
First check with the placement department of your institute. Take the address and phone no of all the Insurance Companies - HR. Send your profile to them, ask for short term projects.

Master
12-11-2009, 10:36 PM
how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations You have done Msc - Actuarial Science. Apply for Actuarial Positions. Please send out your resume to HR of leading Pvt. Insurance Companies. I am sure you will click the interview. Please also start Actuarial course from ASI, Mumbai, it will help you in long run.

Lethal
13-11-2009, 11:24 AM
I have completed Msc - Actuarial Science, from Amity, Noida. Please guide me how to get job in insurance Underwriting or operations. I am looking for jobs in leading Pvt. Life Insurance Companies.
If you want to start your career in operations than you might have to start as data entry person initially. Gain experience and than move on to underwriting positions. In your CV mention all the insurance projects you have done during your course and go to each Pvt. Life Insurance Co. HR and ask for small assignment. All the best.