PDA

View Full Version : How to check that agent filed my car premium?

Mandar
16-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I have Maruti - 800, which is previously insured by Bajaj Allianz. Now in this year, I have changed my insurance company to HDFC-Ergo. I have paid insurance premium of Rs. 3568/- to HDFC agent and he told me that he cannot give me the cover note, because in HDFC - only online policies are issued. Now after 10 days, I have not received policy document. That agent is not picking up my phone. Is there any way that I can check If my agent filed my premium for my Maruti -800? :mad:

CA_Amit
16-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Call customer care no of HDFC -Ergo. Give them name and contact no of the agent and cheque no of you premium cheque. They will definitely find it out for you.

Investorboy
16-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I have Maruti - 800, which is previously insured by Bajaj Allianz. Now in this year, I have changed my insurance company to HDFC-Ergo. I have paid insurance premium of Rs. 3568/- to HDFC agent and he told me that he cannot give me the cover note, because in HDFC - only online policies are issued. Now after 10 days, I have not received policy document. That agent is not picking up my phone. Is there any way that I can check If my agent filed my premium for my Maruti -800? :mad:
Visit nearest branch of HDFC - Ergo, with all the details and give than written application. Don't delay this because after sometime your car insurance might expire and you might face problem.