PDA

View Full Version : Personal loan?

S.Nagpal
19-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi Guys, I am looking for a personal loan. Could you please tell me - which bank offers minimum rate of interest and fastest loan procedure for personal loan? I don't want to go with ICICI Bank, as I have very bad experience with them.

rohit
19-11-2009, 04:53 PM
You should opt only to the nationalise PSU banks, SBI, PNB etc, which has quite reasonable interest rates, more paper work and some leg work also, but no cheating. Most of the Pvt. banks sales executive make fool about interest rates. If you want from pvt. bank try HDFC bank.

best
19-11-2009, 05:15 PM
which bank offers minimum rate of interest and fastest loan procedure for personal loan? Most of the banks offer similar personal loan with a difference of 1-2%. If you want the best loan rate than go with the bank where your salary account is coming. You will get the best rate from that bank.

Expert
19-11-2009, 07:53 PM
If you can do some leg work and have time and patience than try PSU bank, they are the best. In pvt. bank try HDFC.

leojack
10-09-2019, 03:23 PM
You can go through banks either public or private. There is minor difference in interest rates for personal loans. Usually different interest rates are maintaining in each & every bank. For example SBI giving 12.50%, HDFC giving 11.25% where as Bajaj Finserv giving 11.9%, like these. Each and every bank is taking the processing fee also. Here need to compare all banks interest rates and choose the best bank which is you satisfied with interest rate.