PDA

View Full Version : Retirement Plan from LIC

Siddharth
15-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi All, I am 35 year old working for a Pvt. Company. Looking to buy retirement plan for myself and I would be looking for plan for retirement age is 55 to 58. Please advise me a pension plan. If possible LIC Plan.

Natraj
16-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Siddharth - Info provide by you is limited. Still, I would suggest you to go -Market Plus - includes risk of investment in market.
In case you need to avoid market risk you can go for Jeevan Nidhi

Expert
16-12-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi All, I am 35 year old working for a Pvt. Company. Looking to buy retirement plan for myself and I would be looking for plan for retirement age is 55 to 58. Please advise me a pension plan. If possible LIC Plan.
Any specific reason - that you want to go with LIC. As now, we have lots of good insurance plans are available with pvt. insurers.

Siddharth
17-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Siddharth - Info provide by you is limited. Still, I would suggest you to go -Market Plus - includes risk of investment in market.
In case you need to avoid market risk you can go for Jeevan Nidhi
Thanks Natraj for your suggestion.

Any specific reason - that you want to go with LIC. As now, we have lots of good insurance plans are available with pvt. insurers.
It been my inclination towards government companies, post recessional era. Nothing more than that.