PDA

View Full Version : Transfer my agent's licence

gaurav84
21-12-2009, 02:37 AM
Hi All, I wanted to change my insurance company. Now do I need to transfer my old agent's licence from the present company to new company? Or I need to apply as a fresh. Pls guide.

Thanks,
Gaurav

Master
21-12-2009, 03:12 PM
For this you need to resign from the present company and then the present insurance company will issue you NOC. Than you need submit the NOC with application to IRDA for change. If every thing went right than you will get the licence from new company.

PolicyWala
21-12-2009, 04:51 PM
- Resign from your present company
- Apply for NOC from present company (this will be issued with in 90 days after your resignation and request for NOC)
- Apply to IRDA for new licence with copy of above letters

gaurav84
23-12-2009, 02:25 AM
For this you need to resign from the present company and then the present insurance company will issue you NOC. Than you need submit the NOC with application to IRDA for change. If every thing went right than you will get the licence from new company.

- Resign from your present company
- Apply for NOC from present company (this will be issued with in 90 days after your resignation and request for NOC)
- Apply to IRDA for new licence with copy of above letters
Thanks a lot to Master and Policywala for answering my query so quickly. Thanks again.