PDA

View Full Version : Home loan to purchase a society flat.

vishalsoni
10-02-2010, 03:01 AM
Hi, I have been thinking to take loan to purchase a society flat that I intend to let out, I have no money at the movement , so a home loan looks like the way forward. I will be looking for around Rs. 20,00,000/-. Pls advice.

Thanks
Vishal

Matrix
10-02-2010, 02:42 PM
You will note that you will need between 15%-25% deposit, as banks will only provide a maximum of 85% against the property’s value. Then you will also have to pay processing fee, admin fee, agreement fee etc to bank. Also parking fee and entry fee to builder/society.

Mukulz
10-02-2010, 03:46 PM
I feel investment for living in is good not to let out. Subprime Crisis may come to India. Now NRIs, who are the major investors in property market in India are not getting high paying jobs or returning back to India. So dream run of property market is over. Its look like the current market is being created by builders.

Master
10-02-2010, 06:08 PM
You will note that you will need between 15%-25% deposit, as banks will only provide a maximum of 85% against the property’s value. Then you will also have to pay processing fee, admin fee, agreement fee etc to bank. Also parking fee and entry fee to builder/society.
Society fee is illegal fee and court had already gave verdict against payment of any such fee.

vishalsoni
13-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Thanks a lot guys.