PDA

View Full Version : What to do in case of accident?

Mods
09-03-2010, 02:09 AM
Recently, while going to office in the morning at 8:00. I have to put emergency break, because a small hawker just came in front of my car and due to this the car from my back hit my bumper very hard. Thank god! there is no big damage, just small scratches on the bumper as it is body colour bumper. How to deal such situation?

Harish Rawat
09-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Drive carefully!

Mods
09-03-2010, 02:28 AM
I mean do we need to ask for money to cover our damages or take down the registration no. of the car and ask your insurance company to take the matter with the owner of the other car.

Lethal
09-03-2010, 02:36 AM
As per standard the second method is the right procedure. But roughly around 50-60% cars are uninsured; out of remaining 10-20% are insured ‘only third party cover’.

Dinesh
09-03-2010, 02:44 AM
What is the procedure for dealing with claims with Blue line and Govt. Buses? Any idea.

Lethal
09-03-2010, 11:27 AM
What is the procedure for dealing with claims with Blue line and Govt. Buses? Any idea.
Blue line buses – If possible, take money than an there. Later on getting money is very-very remote.
Govt. Buses – Take down the registration no. of the bus and license no. of the driver (if possible), depot and take up the claim with insurance company.

harry1976
09-03-2010, 11:38 AM
I have a query – If bike accidently make big dent in the costly car like Merc, than the sum insured of the bike would not be sufficient to pay for the damage of the Merc. What will happen in this case?

Lethal
09-03-2010, 11:46 AM
I have a query – If bike accidently make big dent in the costly car like Merc, than the sum insured of the bike would not be sufficient to pay for the damage of the Merc. What will happen in this case?
The insurance company (of bike owner) will pay the damage to the insurer of the Merc and later claim the difference from the bike owner.

denson
27-07-2012, 05:46 PM
I think that definitely you have to try to drive your car slow. If you do not have insurance for your car, then first purchase it because this time there is no any big damage with your car. In future if it will happen, then you have to pay from your pocket. So get secured your car and life as well with help of car insurance.