PDA

View Full Version : Is there separate policies for Hospitals, Schools and Pubs etc?

policy
12-03-2010, 04:38 PM
Just wondering – Is there separate policies for Hospitals, Schools and Pubs etc(like we have office/ shopkeeper policies)? I am an insurance advisor and looking to target them as my business strategy. Please share your thoughts on the same.

Lethal
12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
“Separate group policies like - office/ shopkeeper policies?” - I am not sure but most of the private hospital take Fire Insurance and liability insurance.

Matrix
12-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Just wondering – Is there separate policies for Hospitals, Schools and Pubs etc(like we have office/ shopkeeper policies)? I am an insurance advisor and looking to target them as my business strategy. Please share your thoughts on the same.
For which company, you are looking for? We (in TATA-AIG) have specific policies like to cover above risks -
1. Package Policy
2. Educational Institutes Insurance
3. Hotel & Restaurant Insurance
For more info you can visit our website – TATA-AIG.com

Harish Rawat
13-03-2010, 12:15 PM
In which company, you are working in? In Iffco-Tokio also have some separate policies to cover above risks.