PDA

View Full Version : Term Insurance for a 27 Years old

amitk27
18-03-2010, 12:42 AM
I am looking for a Life Insurance for myself. After searching and reading a lot about life insurance, I am going for Term Insurance. I am working with Govt. PSU. My details are as below –
Age – 27 Years old
Salary – 3,50,000/- per annum
Looking for a cover for 35 years. Please suggest a cheap and best plan for me.

CONFUSED
18-03-2010, 12:55 AM
AEGON Religare Life Insurance item is the cheapest plan available. But if you are non smoker, you might also check Kotak Mahindra’s Term Insurance plan.

Harish Rawat
18-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Try policybazaar.com, apnapaisa.com or itrust.in etc price comparison websites. But with the price also check the coverage.

amitk27
18-03-2010, 01:31 AM
AEGON Religare Life Insurance item is the cheapest plan available. But if you are non smoker, you might also check Kotak Mahindra’s Term Insurance plan.

Try policybazaar.com, apnapaisa.com or itrust.in etc price comparison websites. But with the price also check the coverage.
Thanks for your input. I have checked on the policybazaar and apnapaisa; and found out that iterm is the cheapest. I have one more query – Do I go for Personal Accident and Critical illness rider?

Harish Rawat
18-03-2010, 02:05 AM
I would recommend go for it. Personal Accident and Critical illness are necessary in today’s world. Also go for Mediclaim policy.

amitk27
18-03-2010, 02:16 AM
I would recommend go for it. Personal Accident and Critical illness are necessary in today’s world. Also go for Mediclaim policy.Thanks again for your input.