PDA

View Full Version : Is buying car insurance online safe?

Mahesh
24-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Is buying car insurance online safe from online websites?

PolicyWala
24-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Its good and easy. Some times you get better rate than applying offline. Always check that you are buying from the authentic adn secured website.

Expert
24-05-2010, 07:21 PM
I have bought my car insurance online on icicilombard. Its easy and better. You can try company websites like - icicilombard, bajaj allianz or price comparision websites like policybazaar, apnapaisa etc.

nehagrover
05-07-2010, 01:23 PM
HI Mahesh,

Yes,It has been safe for me. I have purchased and renewedcar insurance online for my Maruti Suzuki SX4. My insurance is from Bajaj Allianz, but I am pretty sure you can buy car insurance online fron other players also. Its safe, just check if the payment gateway is certified by a good company.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Neha Grover

angelika
21-08-2010, 10:11 AM
Any insurance company concerned about keeping their customers happy will undoubtedly make it a priority to protect the financial information transmitted between them. It’s important to remember, too, that in the event of identity theft, although a headache, you still are who you are. Still, you want to be sure your auto insurance company’s online system is secure from identity predators, so be sure to ask the customer service representative about their safeguards.

It’s easy to shop for auto insurance online. The purchase of auto insurance can often be transacted online as well. Make clear your concerns about identity protection when you discuss your policy with an agent to set your mind at ease.

melinda
27-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Getting a quote through online can happen any time of the day, or any day of the week. There is no downtime as far as online car insurance service is concerned. It is providing the best customer experience for anyone who wished to get their quotes anytime anywhere regardless of where they are at that time. There is no time and place constraint when it comes to online car Insurance services.

denson
23-07-2012, 05:44 PM
It is quite safe to buy car insurance online, and it is certainly becoming the most popular way, as many firms are now providing their products online. One of the main advantages that you have when you buy car insurance online is the opportunity to compare insurance products from a number of different providers. This is not something that can often be achieved when you ring or visit one particular insurance agency.

rajathv8
27-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Is a vehicle survey required while renewing a comprehensive policy online? If yes then does the surveyor visit the customers residence for the survey?

PolicyWala
29-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Is a vehicle survey required while renewing a comprehensive policy online?

If the car insurance is expired then yes otherwise not required.

If yes then does the surveyor visit the customers residence for the survey?

As above answer.

addybrown33
23-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Yes, online purchase for car insurance is safe. Compare the various companies car insurance policies online than choose the best policy for you.

RahulR
15-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Buy car insurance online is too easy and safe these days. Just go to best comparison sites, compare from more than 10 insurance companies and buy the best. You can save upto 7000 on car insurance.

Sayantani
18-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Is buying car insurance online safe from online websites?

Hi Mahesh,
Currently the trend is getting things done faster as in our daily busy schedule, we hardly get time to spend more time especially when it comes to buying insurance....

I myself bought my car insurance online and trust me, it doesn't take much time and safe... I compared quotes from few available sites and then bought Oriental Insurance Policy from GIBL.IN.... but there are many other sites available like Coverfox,policybazaar.com etc. You can check and buy from anywhere. These guys are certified, trustworthy and are ready to provide quick service as well...Infact you can also save as much as 60% on pocket..

Sayantani

mohitshetty
30-12-2015, 03:41 PM
I think it is the best way to buy insurance for any vehicle, recently i renewed my car insurance from ICICI Lombard. In all i like the feature of comparing multiple companies quote.
Moral: Yes its Safe, Secured, Saves money and Convenient.

nishurai
09-10-2017, 04:02 PM
Hi,

I have changed 3 cars in last 7 years as well as their insurances multiple times and every time when it comes to buying insurance I always go with buying insurance online because it saves a lot efforts and time.

nishurai
10-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Just go with the online option without having second thoughts.

phyllismbake
14-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Yes, buying car insurance from online website is safe and easy. I am using very-cheap-car-insurance.co.uk website for my car insurance.

DINESHJ14
21-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Yes. It is safe.

bridgenetins
08-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Very well written post! Online insurance is safe. because i have been working on insurance for last 2 years.

Kumarishant
19-10-2020, 11:17 AM
Yes, it is a good idea for buying online car insurance because the premium is low compared to other insurance agents.

assurancehub
28-04-2023, 12:22 PM
Yes, buying car insurance online is a safe option, but there are certain things you should know before buying car insurance online:

1. Make sure you are buying car insurance from a reputed broker.
2. Use a secure website
3. Read the term and conditions carefully
4. Before you enter the payment details check whether the payment gateway is secure or not.
5. Download the policy detail and verify them on Parivahan app or the official website