PDA

View Full Version : Nagrik suraksha insurance

kashyap
10-07-2010, 11:47 AM
In this insurance 80% of your coverage amount is for PA (personal Accident) and remaining 20% is for Hospitalization on account of accident

• Let us take an example:
Suppose you take insurance coverage amounting to Rs. 100,000.
Out of Rs. 100,000; Rs. 80,000 is for personal Accident and remaining Rs. 20,000 is for hospitalization on account of accident.

• The premium to be paid for coverage amount of Rs. 100,000 is Rs. 90 for the entire year.

• If you take insurance coverage amounting to Rs. 4 lakhs, you can get hospitalization expenses worth Rs. 80 Thousand
and Personal accident coverage amounting to Rs. 3.2 lakhs by just paying Rs. 360 for the entire year.

It is a really good product

PolicyWala
13-07-2010, 04:14 PM
The only limitation is that the medical cover is only available if you hospitalised due to personal accident.

Expert
20-07-2010, 02:36 PM
It is a really good product
There are lots of plan run by Govt. of India. But the marketing by Govt. and awareness among common people is not there.

smartcat
20-07-2010, 03:44 PM
There are lots of plan run by Govt. of India. But the marketing by Govt. and awareness among common people is not there.
I am not agree with you on this - Expert. We think the schemes run by Govt. are not good. Plus these schemes are for poor people, who can't afford high cost products. And these people are not educated, that is the only problem.

Expert
20-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Please read, what I have said -

I am not saying the schemes are not good. Awareness is not there.