PDA

View Full Version : ICICI Pru - ULIP plan - Life Stage?

kagarwal
23-09-2010, 01:33 AM
I have a small query on my ULIP plan. I have bought ULIP plan - Life Stage RP from ICICI Prudential. Could you please suggest me, whether I continue with it or should I stop it after 3 years of completion. As now the value of my portfolio is around 75k after paying two year premium of 80K(40+40). Please suggest me about this plan.

Thanks
Kagarwal

Policy_expert
23-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Any ULIP plans are to be brought for minimum 10 years, because initially few years allocation and other charges take a big part from your premium. If you are in urgent need of money then, I would suggest invest money for one more year and surrender the policy after 3 years.

angelica
23-09-2010, 03:06 PM
If your aim is investing your your money profitably then I suggest you shift from a ULIP to a term plan. A term plan will give you additional benefits at regular intervals. There are many term plans available in the market like the Bajaj Allianz, Future Generali etc.

Also, since Sept 1 all old ULIPs have been discontinued and all new ULIPs being introduced are all good for the pocket since agent commissions are reduced so premiums are half in the first year!!

Imran
25-09-2010, 01:35 AM
I have a small query on my ULIP plan. I have bought ULIP plan - Life Stage RP from ICICI Prudential. Could you please suggest me, whether I continue with it or should I stop it after 3 years of completion. As now the value of my portfolio is around 75k after paying two year premium of 80K(40+40). Please suggest me about this plan.

Thanks
KagarwalYour ULIP plan is performing well, I would recommend to hold the policy.