PDA

View Full Version : PAN Query regarding IPO?

BlackCaps
25-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Please let me know is it mandatory to sign the pan card photocopy while applying for IPO? If not signed, can it be the basis for rejection ?

Can the sub broker give acknowldegment with his stamp on the acknowledgement copy? As normally acknowledgment is given by the syndicate member.

Thanks,
BC

Policy_expert
25-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Sebi's rule and regulations on Permanent Account Number
The Bidders, or in the case of a Bid in joint names, each of the Bidders, should mention his/ her Permanent Account Number (PAN) allotted under the I.T. Act. SEBI has issued a circular no. MRD/DoP/Cir-05/2007 dated April 27, 2007 requiring that with effect from July 2, 2007, the PAN would be the sole identification number for participants transacting in the securities market, irrespective of the amount of transaction. In case the PAN has not been allotted, mention “Applied for” or “Not Applicable” in the appropriate places and submit Form 60 or Form 61 as the case may be together with permissible documents as proof of address. Applications without this information and documents will be considered incomplete and are liable to be rejected.

Expert
26-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Please let me know is it mandatory to sign the pan card photocopy while applying for IPO? If not signed, can it be the basis for rejection ?

Can the sub broker give acknowldegment with his stamp on the acknowledgement copy? As normally acknowledgment is given by the syndicate member.

Thanks,
BCGo and submit IPO online. Now a days almost all the DEMAT giving this opportunity.