PDA

View Full Version : Switching LIC Market Plus 1

jobyvjohn200
03-10-2010, 05:26 PM
Hi,

I have a LIC market Plus 1 policy. I want to switch between funds. Is it possible? If so what I have to do? I am not in a position to visit any branch.

Regards,
Joby.

koolz
04-10-2010, 08:00 PM
LIC Market Plus 1 plan allows you to switch from one type of fund to another upto four times a year, free of charge. You can do it yourself by login to LIC website - licindia.in.

CONFUSED
04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
Just to add -
Switching Charge - This is the charge levied on switching of monies from one fund to another. Within a given policy year 4 switches will be allowed free of charge. Subsequent switches in that year shall be subject to a switching charge of Rs. 100 per switch.

CONFUSED
04-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I have a LIC market Plus 1 policy. I want to switch between funds. Is it possible? If so what I have to do? I am not in a position to visit any branch.

Regards,
Joby.
I am not sure about LIC, but in general following is the standard -
1. You will need to complete a Fund Switch form
2. Fill Policy No. and Exact details of fund switching details e.g. the fund you wanted to exit and the fund you wanted to enter.
3. Sign it and Send it back or submit to the insurer.

jobyvjohn200
11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
LIC Market Plus 1 plan allows you to switch from one type of fund to another upto four times a year, free of charge. You can do it yourself by login to LIC website - licindia.in.

Dear Koolz,

I didn't find any link for switching in licindia.in. Could you kindly re confirm that LIC is providing online switching facility?

Thanks and Regards,
Joby

jobyvjohn200
11-10-2010, 01:46 PM
I am not sure about LIC, but in general following is the standard -
1. You will need to complete a Fund Switch form
2. Fill Policy No. and Exact details of fund switching details e.g. the fund you wanted to exit and the fund you wanted to enter.
3. Sign it and Send it back or submit to the insurer.

Dear Confused..,

Whether I have to get the form from LIC branch.. Or is it available on net

Thanks & Regards,
Joby

koolz
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Dear Koolz,

I didn't find any link for switching in licindia.in. Could you kindly re confirm that LIC is providing online switching facility?

Thanks and Regards,
Joby
You need to register yourself on the licindia.in website and add your policies after registration. If face any issues call customer care of LIC.

jobyvjohn200
19-10-2010, 03:11 AM
Koolz...,

I am using LIC's online portal for all my policy premium payment and other services. But I didn't see any link for switching between the funds. Are you sure this facility is available with LIC website?

Regards,
Joby

jobyvjohn200
19-10-2010, 03:13 AM
You need to register yourself on the licindia.in website and add your policies after registration. If face any issues call customer care of LIC.

I am registered with LIC website and I am using it for paying my premiums. But I didn't find any switching facility there.

Regards,
Joby

CONFUSED
20-10-2010, 12:39 AM
Please contact LIC Customer care - they are the best person to solve your problem.

jobyvjohn200
30-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Hello,

It is very simple.. We have to write a request on plain white paper with all the details like policy number, policy holder name, desired fund etc and handover to nearest LIC office. Any one can give it to the office. So NRI can ask some one in India to hand over the request. So it become very simple.

Thanks for all reply..

Regards,
Joby