PDA

View Full Version : Please help - Credit card outstanding due?

KapilPrateek
15-10-2010, 02:47 PM
I have outstanding amount on my ICICI credit card for Rs 25,000. Due to some personal reasons, I am unable to pay the above due amount. Please guide me - how to pay? As due to above outstanding amount I am unable to get any personal loan. Please guide me as soon as possible because the above amount is increasing day by day due to late fees and other extra charges etc are being applied on my outstanding due amount.

Taxman
15-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Best option is take loan from your family and friend and pay it off as soon as possible.

samirbajaj
15-10-2010, 03:28 PM
I have outstanding amount on my ICICI credit card for Rs 25,000. Due to some personal reasons, I am unable to pay the above due amount. Please guide me - how to pay? As due to above outstanding amount I am unable to get any personal loan. Please guide me as soon as possible because the above amount is increasing day by day due to late fees and other extra charges etc are being applied on my outstanding due amount. Pay off! Outstanding amount would build up like mountain and also your credit history will hurt.

Jameslary
08-02-2011, 01:17 PM
I suggest you to pay the loan by lending money from your relations,so that it improves your credit score.Otherwise you name will apear in the CIBIL defaulter's list and won't get any personal loan in future.

henneryfall
27-06-2011, 09:42 PM
you personally meet the ICICI bank manager and talk to him and find the solution.Banks settlement the whole amount you pay installment per months and clear your account.