PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Query

Shre87
04-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey friends,
I’m a newbie here…actually speaking I’m a newbie to this whole insurance industry. I have been planning to invest in insurance but I have zero knowledge is about it…I hope to seek some expert guidance from this forum. I have been reading a lot about insurance and e-insurance in particular, tax saving and its pros and cons and i'd like to know more on what are the best plans, types of insurance n tax saving, buying online or e-insurance etc.

It would be a great if the expert brains here can help an ‘insurance-dodo’ like me to understand this better… thanks in advance :)

P.S.: Please don’t write super technical insurance language…I request you keep it simple so that my ignorant brain finds it easy to digest

CONFUSED
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
I have been planning to invest in insurance
Insurance is not for investment. Go for other options like - Mutual Funds, PF, Stocks, FD etc.

I’m a newbie here…actually speaking I’m a newbie to this whole insurance industry.
Read this article, will help you buy insurance - http://www.policywala.com/content.php/131-What-to-keep-in-mind-while-buying-Life-Insurance

I have zero knowledge is about it…I hope to seek some expert guidance from this forum.
Please post your specific query.

Harish Rawat
05-11-2010, 06:36 PM
What info you are looking for, be specific? Please mention your requirement in detail.
And we are not experts, we are sharing, what ever, we know.

Matrix
05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Please mention in details? What you are looking for?
Insurance & Investment -- No..:EmoticonThumbsDown: