PDA

View Full Version : Falling stock market - which are Best Mutual funds to buy?

Bhardwaj
13-11-2010, 05:11 PM
What are the best mutual funds to buy on this falling stock market? I want to put lump sum investment.

Matrix
15-11-2010, 05:19 PM
I would not suggest you to invest lump sum amount. Please divide the amount in 5-6 equal installment and deposit as SIP. As about market crash, the MFs manager always keep buffer for up and down of market so don't worry on that part.

Expert
26-11-2010, 06:58 PM
What are the best mutual funds to buy on this falling stock market? I want to put lump sum investment.
Go for SIP.

v.r.s.nathan
25-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Select best MFs from websites like valueresearchonline.com and moneycontrol.com. Divide the whole amount in 4 small parts and buy 25% now and buy remaining when the market fall more. Its more like a SIP.

nehamore
05-02-2011, 10:28 AM
There are many financial portals that may provide you an insight into the best mutual funds to buy in a given market situation. If you are looking for a long-term investment option, I would recommend that you invest via a SIP scheme rather than making a one-time lump sum payment. This would also protect you from the day to day fluctuations in the market by spreading your investments over a period of time.