PDA

View Full Version : Multiple PF accounts - Can I club all of them into one?

Vikram
16-12-2010, 08:15 PM
I had recently changed employer and due to my lazyness, now I have multiple PF accounts with all the employer.
1- Can I transfer them in one account and close all other?
2- Do I need to close all the account and withdraw the amount?

VarunD
17-12-2010, 02:20 PM
You have to fill a simmilar form (can't remember the form no) from all your previous employer and submit it to PF office to club it for you.

CONFUSED
17-12-2010, 04:32 PM
I had recently changed employer and due to my lazyness, now I have multiple PF accounts with all the employer.
1- Can I transfer them in one account and close all other?
2- Do I need to close all the account and withdraw the amount?
If you’ve multiple PF account number, than you can club the PF money from all your previous employer’s and transfer to your current employer PF account number using Form 13.

PolicyWala
20-12-2010, 03:02 PM
If you’ve multiple PF accounts, there is a provision by which you can club the PF money from all your previous employer’s accounts and transfer the same to your current employer PF account number through ‘Form 13’. Example - Mohan worked in three companies — X, Y and Z — before joining current employer, W. Mohan will need to submit three separate ‘Form 13’s (for previous employers - X, Y and Z) to current employer, W. The current employer W will then get accumulated PF balances transferred to current PF account number being maintained with W.