PDA

View Full Version : Nonreceipt Photo I-Card of LIC-Health plus policy, even after 8 months

Amit Kaushik
16-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I had bought LIC Health plus Policy on 4th March 2010 for my family. The first yearly premium of Rs.19000/- is been paid. After the expiry of more than 8 months, I am still waiting to receive the I-Card, which is necessary for cash-less claim settlement. I have already made a written complaint to LIC Branch office.

VarunD
17-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Have you submitted - Self Attested Photograph with the application form?

As per LIC wibsite - licindia.in
Grievance Redressal Officers: Grievance Redressal Officers have been designated at all levels of the Organisation :

At the branch level: The Sr/Branch manager
At the divisional level: Manager, CRM
At the zonal level: The Regional Manager CRM
At the Central level: The Executive Director CRM/Chief(CRM)

Policyholders can personally contact these designated Officials and seek redressal of their grievances.

CONFUSED
17-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I had bought LIC Health plus Policy on 4th March 2010 for my family. The first yearly premium of Rs.19000/- is been paid. After the expiry of more than 8 months, I am still waiting to receive the I-Card, which is necessary for cash-less claim settlement. I have already made a written complaint to LIC Branch office. Contact “E-Meditek (TPA) Services Limited” who is the Third Party Administrator for LIC with your policy no. Check here contact us - http://emeditek.co.in/licgateway/contactsitemap.aspx