PDA

View Full Version : Child Policy - Which would mature, at 18 years of age of my child?

Bhairav
23-01-2011, 10:13 AM
I am blessed with a child, who is now seven months of age. I looking for a child policy, which would mature, at her 18 years of age. I can invest monthly premium up to Rs. 1000/-. Please suggest best plan - Will you please advice me about the best child future plan available now with the features and benefits.

v.r.s.nathan
24-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Why you have chosen Child Insurance Plan?

Master
24-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Go for MFs, PPF and other investment options. Avoid insurance, as it is not an investment option.

Bhairav
25-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Why you have chosen Child Insurance Plan? Because it will give me lump-sum amount for education and marriage etc.

ravi.chopra
29-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I am blessed with a child, who is now seven months of age. I looking for a child policy, which would mature, at her 18 years of age. I can invest monthly premium up to Rs. 1000/-. Please suggest best plan - Will you please advice me about the best child future plan available now with the features and benefits.
Glad to see that you are planning in so advance for your child. IMO, you should buy such a plan which accumulates enough cash when your child turns 18. That money will help you in funding your child's education or his/her future marriage. Along with that, you should also ensure that, God forbid, but in your sudden absence, your child's future is protected. So, go ahead with a child ULIP plan for your child along with a 'waiver of premium benefit rider'.

If you have any further doubts, post them here again.