PDA

View Full Version : Loan - No objection Certificate(NOC) Blocked - Whom should I contact now for the same?

gvkc
03-02-2011, 03:17 PM
I have taken a Car Loan amounting to Rs. 232,000/- (Two Lac and Thirty Two Thousands) from a Private Bank in the year 2009. My instalment (Rs 5,765/-) start to be deducted from the month of 1st September 2009 and my last instalment date was 1st August 2010. I have already cleared your all dues in my loan account but unfortunately I have not yet received my NOC (No objection Certificate) regarding clearance of dues from you bank till date. I had rang up the customer care of the bank on 4th September 2011 but your executive has told me that the NOC is Blocked and was unable to told me the reason behind it. As I now wanted to sell off my car, I need to remove the hypothecation from the RC. Whom should I contact now for the same?

Rahul
03-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Normally banks issue NOC and Cancelled cheques (if any) with in 15-30 days. You have mentioned that your case is blocked. I did not understand the meaning of blocked here. Please check with the bank manager or the customer care executive of the bank and lodge a complaint with them.

v.r.s.nathan
04-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Have you lodged a complaint for the same with the bank?

gvkc
06-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Normally banks issue NOC and Cancelled cheques (if any) with in 15-30 days. You have mentioned that your case is blocked. I did not understand the meaning of blocked here. Please check with the bank manager or the customer care executive of the bank and lodge a complaint with them.
Thanks for your reply!

Have you lodged a complaint for the same with the bank?
I have now lodged the complain and got the complain no. Lets see how it got resolve.

Rahul
07-02-2011, 02:56 PM
Its an advice to anyone, who is facing any such problem, please lodge a written complain and take a complain no.