PDA

View Full Version : Enquiry about Home Loan

Janardhan
13-03-2011, 05:26 PM
I just wanted to enquire in to the terms and conditions of home loan scheme. I have joined a multinational company, how many days it will take to grant me home loan.

Regards
Jan

Matrix
15-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I just wanted to enquire in to the terms and conditions of home loan scheme. I have joined a multinational company, how many days it will take to grant me home loan.

Regards
JanThis thread would help you - http://www.policywala.com/forum/showthread.php/542-FAQ-on-Home-Loan
Time may vary from bank to bank but usually takes 15-45 days.

henneryfall
27-06-2011, 09:34 PM
Many banks offer home loan but some rules and regulation like how much your salary and you pay the incometax or not and your home loan amount all things depend your home loan.Interest rate is different all banks.

Ishithanupur
26-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Home loans offered by not only banks, some NBFC's also providing Home loans like NHB, ICICI Home Finance

ankitadixit
21-06-2018, 03:40 PM
They usually take one to two weeks.

leojack
23-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Many of the banks are providing Home loan but interest rates are may vary for each bank. Generally any bank on an average, Home loans disbursed with in 15 days after that bank will starts the satisfactory, documentation and all relevant procedures. Maximum it can takes 1 month time to complete the procedure.