PDA

View Full Version : Car Insurance Premium Increased by Bajaj Allianz - Can I change my insurance company this year?

most
07-07-2011, 06:37 PM
I had a car insurance of my car (Ford Ikon, model 2003) with Bajaj Allianz. This year my car met with an accident and I had to lodge two accidental claim worth Rs. 25000 and 20000. Now it's time for the renewal and Bajaj Agent is saying that I will have to pay more premium and also they forfeit my no claim bonus. This year they are asking for premium of 20,000/-. Last year I had just paid Rs.10000/- premium. Can I change my insurance company this year?

Expert
07-07-2011, 08:50 PM
As you had made a claim last year the NCB is rightly removed from this year quote. Yes, you can change the insurance company. But what is the IDV they are giving you for Rs.20000 premium?

BajajAllianz
08-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Dear Sir,

Can we please request you to send us your policy number and contact details on help.support@bajajallianz.co.in . Our Executive will get in touch with you regarding your query and would try to solve it at the earliest.

Regards,
Bajaj Allianz

I had a car insurance of my car (Ford Ikon, model 2003) with Bajaj Allianz. This year my car met with an accident and I had to lodge two accidental claim worth Rs. 25000 and 20000. Now it's time for the renewal and Bajaj Agent is saying that I will have to pay more premium and also they forfeit my no claim bonus. This year they are asking for premium of 20,000/-. Last year I had just paid Rs.10000/- premium. Can I change my insurance company this year?

>take
08-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Why you guys (Bajaj Allianz) don't post the answer in the thread itself?
What will happen if he email you, will you reduce the premium?

Master
08-07-2011, 06:14 PM
He will not answer you here because his job is to go to website and just post - "Please contact customer care". This is just the marketing gimmick of the insurance company to show that we are helping customers. Now people understand that the customer care will not help them till, they won't hightlight the issue, so you can find lots of complaints websites.

BajajAllianz
13-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Dear Sir,

It would be difficult for us to do the investigation on the issue unless we have all the details of the policy and policy holder in place. we would definetely get back to the customer once we have all the details.