PDA

View Full Version : Can I go for innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation?

ag35
23-08-2011, 04:01 PM
I have been hearing that some insurance companies are offering new innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation, No Claim Bonus Protection etc.
1-Can you throw some light on the same?
2-Can I go in for 0% depreciation by paying extra and claim 100% of the cost in case of an accident/damage to my car?
3-Does a vehicle insurance provide any kind of cover to the driver/passengers in case of hospitalization/death?

Madhura
23-08-2011, 07:45 PM
I have been hearing that some insurance companies are offering new innovative products like - 0% Depreciation, Key Replacement, Emergency Transportation, No Claim Bonus Protection etc.
1-Can you throw some light on the same?
Please read in this article Link (http://www.policywala.com/content.php/150-Motor-Insurance-Add-on-Covers)

2-Can I go in for 0% depreciation by paying extra and claim 100% of the cost in case of an accident/damage to my car?
Yes, why not?

3-Does a vehicle insurance provide any kind of cover to the driver/passengers in case of hospitalization/death?
No for hospitalization, Third Party Death is covered.

GenNext
26-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Under car insurance driver/passengers are covered under personal accident cover and get benefit as per PA policy.

Arvind kumar
07-09-2011, 04:15 PM
The 0% depreciation is gimmick. I would say go with PSU's Insurance with comprehensive insurance policy.

Expert
08-09-2011, 05:55 PM
The 0% depreciation is gimmick. I would say go with PSU's Insurance with comprehensive insurance policy.
It's not a gimmick. They (insurers) are charging extra premium to provide extra cover. I don't see any cover up here.