PDA

View Full Version : Guide me budget Travel Insurance policy?

shivkumar
01-09-2011, 09:56 AM
I am on a low budget so am looking for something that covers all the basics and as many as the comprehensive things covered too (like - Overseas Medical, Hospital, Dental, Personal Liability, Travel Documents, Luggage theft etc) and if possible additional covers like - a standard plus any extras - snow/ski, rental car, resumption of journey, Accidental death etc

I am looking for atleast a year coverage, with the lowest price if possible.

Can anyone quote a different/cheaper price or give any information of experience in regards to Travel Insurance.

Thank you all :)

Master
01-09-2011, 01:54 PM
You can take the basic travel insurance policy. For price comparision use policybazaar, insurancepandit etc. websites.

Arvind kumar
02-09-2011, 08:58 PM
"rental car" & "resumption of journey" covers are not available with any insurance company in India. Other covers are available in standard travel insurance policy.

jessicakappo
22-04-2014, 11:15 AM
You can google out the for the best and economical travel insurance policy. As i have seen above you can go with iffco tokio travel insurance policy or star etc as they have economical rates. And before applying for any insurance policy just check the reviews that whether they are working fine and paying claims to the client or not. Because it is very essential to keep the complete information about all the policies which you are taking.