PDA

View Full Version : LIC is the worst thing total bakwas take PLI if you want to get insured

mkothari
20-10-2011, 09:21 AM
If any of your relative or friend is a beema agent then please avoide him if he tries to sell any policy to you.
You can clearly indicate that you are no at all interested in such things.
If you have little bit motivated from his fake arguments and wants to tak a insurence policy then pl take Postal life insurence which is having less premium compare to these beema agents.

They will motivate you about services but forget about any services from them once you have take the policy they will never help you whenever it required. This is my 20 years of experience. It will be total misguide from your close one. Remember ..He do not know about his own life how can he will be helpful to you. More over its a time you are alive even he is not showing his face to you. then after your death what will happened you just calculate. in the starting he me come and collect the premium but as soon as time lapse he will show you his real face soon and its not a single case I have seen thousands of cases everybody whome I meet was biased by his close relative or close friend and after some time he is facing a great problem for different issues. If you have to do your own then what is wrong in PLI.

So beware about your close relative /friend who is a LIC agent and forcing you to take a beema policy.

Jan hit me jaari.
Mahendra

LastWarrior
20-10-2011, 03:58 PM
That's why we always say compare and only buy when you are fully sure it's not one year decision. It's 20-30 year contract. And it's not right to blame LIC for this. It's that sales person is responsible. And postal life insurance also has lots of limitations, so compare and then buy.

Master
25-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Because you have a bad experience with one agent (who is your near dear), you are blaming the insurance company. It's not right.