PDA

View Full Version : ICICI crisis cover & query regarding eligibility of multiple policies

gaurav_gupta
13-12-2011, 12:24 PM
I have taken the ICICI crisis cover policy in 2008 and it was for 10 years. Like the policy will complete in 2018. Right now my age is 28. And premium of Rs. 229 is deducted from my account every month.But I realized that 10 years is not sufficient time for maturity and I should extend this. Kindly suggest me something on this.Just want to know one more thing in addition of above that a person is eligible for various policies like in my case I have Max New York life insurance policy, ICICI home assure policy for home loan And ICICI crisis cover policy.

>take
13-12-2011, 03:10 PM
You can take multiple life insurance policies no problem in that but always disclose all your old insurance policies in proposal form when applying for new cover.
ICICI crisis cover is a good critical illness policy but critical illness policies should be bought for longer duration, need of these arrises in 50+ age group. No info is provided on the company website about extension of the policy after specified period. Please check with the customer care of the company.

gaurav_gupta
14-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Just need to confirm that I am not sure whether I have declared about the old policies at the time of taking new policies. So is it mandatory to declare or should I face any problem if I have not declared.

>take
14-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Just need to confirm that I am not sure whether I have declared about the old policies at the time of taking new policies. So is it mandatory to declare or should I face any problem if I have not declared.
Read this article - Why online term insurance claims got rejected? (http://www.policywala.com/content.php/342-Why-online-term-insurance-claims-got-rejected)