PDA

View Full Version : HDFC Ergo agents in Bangalore are big cheats and big time liars

gegonbones
15-12-2011, 08:37 PM
I made the utter mistake of taking the insurance agents words and never cross checked. I entrusted the insurance for 2 of my vehicles in Bangalore to this agent of HDFC Ergo. I clearly asked him if CASHLESS FACILITY is available at all Maruti workshops. He told me that its available all over INDIA. I happened to visit BIMAL yelanka a few days back. There I learnt that HDFC Ergo doesn't have a tire up with Bimal, I immediately called up Mandovi, Popular and Indus in kerala. I was told the same. When I called the insurance agent Mr. Joshua at ******* at first he claimed that cashless is available, but when I threatened he said he isn't SURE and said Maybe. Then he said NO. I asked for all my papers to be sent back to me with the cheques. Its a week since the incident, but I haven't received any papers as yet. Displease don't fall for these cheats at HDFC ERGO, see how they retreat from their words and fool customers. This goes to show how a few agents can earn the entire company a Bad company. I never recommend HDFC Ergo to anyone.