PDA

View Full Version : Online term plan for me and my wife for 2 cores

Akshay
10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
I want to take term Insurance for me and wife of 2 cores each. My age is 34 and wife's 30 years, which company should I gowith for online buying. If I go will HDFC click2protect they ask for medical check up would that help in claim?

LastWarrior
10-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Does your wife earning? If not than I don't think she will be eligible for life insurance.
Medical check up is good for high risk plans so that the insurance company can take a calculated risk. Nothing wrong in it.

Manish_Kumar
10-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I would go for medical test, what is big here? Anyway -
1. The medical test is usually not conducted if age is in bracket of 18-35 and Sum Assured opted is less than Rs 50 lacs.
2. The test conducted will depend on the age of life insured and it takes usually 2 days.
3. The confirmation will be made available within 2 days of conducting medical tests.

Malik
13-02-2012, 04:16 PM
I want to take term Insurance for me and wife of 2 cores each. My age is 34 and wife's 30 years, which company should I gowith for online buying. If I go will HDFC click2protect they ask for medical check up would that help in claim?If your wife is not working then it won't be possible to buy life insurance for her; that too 2 Crores :confused:.

ReVoLuTiOn
13-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Medical Checkup -
If you are below 45 years of age, you may not be asked for a health checkup or you can skip the health checkup by agreeing to pay a higher premium. In this case, the policy is issued immediately and you get a soft copy. For those who need medical examination, the policy is issued within 48 hours of medical examination.