PDA

View Full Version : Health Insurance policy for my mother age 65

Virat
10-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I want to take mediclaim of around 2 lacs for my mother aged 65 years, i am looking at options as Star health, Apollo Munich & other PSU companies. My mother except a catarct operation around 5 years back, had no other illness. Kindly advise me.

LastWarrior
10-02-2012, 04:32 PM
I would suggest to increase the sum insured to minimum 5 lacs. Are your family already covered? You can go for Oriental insurance Family floater. This policy comes with 2 options - Silver/Gold.Silver has 10% copay - You have to pay 10% of the claim amount.you can get insurance of 1 to 5 lakh. Gold plan does not have copay and you will be fully paid for claims.

Raja
16-02-2012, 02:47 PM
I want to take mediclaim of around 2 lacs for my mother aged 65 years, i am looking at options as Star health, Apollo Munich & other PSU companies. My mother except a catarct operation around 5 years back, had no other illness. Kindly advise me.
I would suggest that go for Punjab National Bank–Royal Mediclaim from oriental insurance, which accepts customers till age 80 years. The premium of the policy is also very low annual premium of Rs 6,705.