PDA

View Full Version : Which one should I go for Datacomp - Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?

mukesh
06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
Which one should I go for Datacomp's Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?

Manish_Kumar
07-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Which one should I go for Datacomp's Visual Magic Pro (Agents) or Insure Magic Multi Insurer?
Who your target customers are?

Insure Magic Multi Insurer - Too me this one looks more promising as it covers lic and other life insurers in the market.

Manish_Kumar
07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
A complete policy servicing system supporting policies of all Private Life Insurance companies
Combined presentations of LIC and all other life insurance policies to give your customers a comprehensive view of his insurance portfolio at a glance
Up-to-date information on Insurers, Products and ULIP NAVs provided to you by daily web downloads
Paperless Office System – Scan and store all important documents of your customers
Integrated with Magic Portfolio that enables you to create a personalized CD for your customer
Integrated with Magic SMS Pro so that you can send SMS for services related to Private Insurer policies too

LastWarrior
09-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Too me Insure Magic Multi Insurer looks good as it gives you the comparative picture of the policy with other plans available in the market. Also cost might also be looked into.