PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to check the total deposit PPF amount online?

Mahesh
27-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Is there any way to check the total deposit PPF amount online? I want to check my status and Information of my account, amount deposit etc.

PolicyWala
27-04-2012, 04:12 PM
If you have online PPF account with online provider like ICICI Direct/ICICI Bank you can check your account online. SBI also offer online facility but I am not sure about SBI.

Mahesh
27-04-2012, 08:47 PM
If you have online PPF account with online provider like ICICI Direct/ICICI Bank you can check your account online. SBI also offer online facility but I am not sure about SBI. Can I transfer my existing account to new online ICICI or SBI online account?

VarunD
29-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Yes, You can check this thread for transfer process - Link (http://www.policywala.com/forum/showthread.php/377-Transfer-PPF-account)

Madhura
29-04-2012, 04:22 PM
1. Yes it is possible. I have an online PPF account in SBI and I can view my PPF balance online.
2. I never tried to transfer money from NON SBI account to SBI PPF account, so I don't know it is possible or not, but you can transfer money from your SBI savings account to PPF account easily (online).

Madhura
29-04-2012, 04:50 PM
The PPF account can be transferred from one Bank to another Bank, one Bank to Post Office and vice versa. Fill in the PPF account transfer forms available with the postmaster or the bank. The Process of transfer will take 2-3 weeks time. Visit new branch after 2-3 weeks and collect the pass book. You need not have a bank account in the other branch (new bank branch).

Mahesh
30-04-2012, 01:32 PM
The PPF account can be transferred from one Bank to another Bank, one Bank to Post Office and vice versa. Fill in the PPF account transfer forms available with the postmaster or the bank. The Process of transfer will take 2-3 weeks time. Visit new branch after 2-3 weeks and collect the pass book. You need not have a bank account in the other branch (new bank branch).
Thanks Madhura!

Today, I went to my bank and checked for the transfer form but because it's very small branch so it's not available there. Do you have online form or if it's available online?

Thanks,
Mahesh

>take
30-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks Madhura!

Today, I went to my bank and checked for the transfer form but because it's very small branch so it's not available there. Do you have online form or if it's available online?

Thanks,
Mahesh
Simple Google helps!