PDA

View Full Version : Cancellati​on of my LIC agent license

NewsDesk
14-09-2012, 11:17 PM
I had obtained an LIC agent license 7 yrs. ago but I quit even before I could start doing business as I thought selling policies was going to be too tough for me & I had no interested in sales. The development officer, without my knowledge & consent gave my license to one of his agents to do business with my license.

Can this put me in any problem in future because of the non commitment of that agent or unprofessional-ism on his part.

How do I get my license cancelled?

How do I get rid of this mess?

Kindly help.

Via email@Dean Dias

VarunD
15-09-2012, 01:58 PM
I had obtained an LIC agent license 7 yrs. ago but I quit even before I could start doing business as I thought selling policies was going to be too tough for me & I had no interested in sales. The development officer, without my knowledge & consent gave my license to one of his agents to do business with my license.
How that agent is getting commission?
Didthey also opened bank account in your name?
Agency license needs to be renewed after every three years... in your case its running for 7 years.... to me its not possible...it's looks like he (DO) also got your consent.

Can this put me in any problem in future because of the non commitment of that agent or unprofessional-ism on his part.
Any kind of fraud is not good. You need to take action against the parties using you name. Otherwise legal officers think that you were also involve in it.

How do I get my license cancelled?
First write a letter to your DO and ask him that you want to surrender your agency. If won't get any satisfactory answer then contact LIC Branch Head.

How do I get rid of this mess?

Kindly help.

Via email@Dean Dias
As in the previous query.