PDA

View Full Version : L&T General launches new health insurance plan 'My:health Medisure Classic'

NewsDesk
02-11-2012, 11:45 AM
L&T General Insurance launches health insurance plan - 'My:health Medisure Classic'. My:health Medisure Classic Insurance policy offers cashless hospitalisation across the country and also covers additional requirements like, double sum insured for treatment of a critical illness and waiver of room rent sub-limits.

Salient Features of My:health Medisure Classic
Any Age Entry
This plan lets proposers opt for the insurance at any age and renew it, every two years or annually, for their entire lifetime.

Service Response Guarantee
L&T will respond to every cashless claim within 6 business hours and every reimbursement claim within 6 working days, or On failure to meet with the Claims Service Guarantee, the insurance company will pay a fixed compensation of Rs 1,000.

Reinstatement or Replenishment of Sum Insured
If during the term of the policy, the entire sum insured gets used up and there is a subsequent hospitalisation due to an accident, the sum insured of the policy will be reinstated, to the extent of claim amount, but not exceeding the Sum Insured.

You can also opt for these additional covers on payment of an additional premium:
1- Double Sum Insured for treatment of a Critical Illness
L&T will double your Sum Insured in case you suffer from any of the specified critical illnesses.

2- Waiver of Sub-limits under Hospitalization
L&T will waive the limits on expenses like room rent, boarding and nursing.