PDA

View Full Version : What should be the approach to cover for critical illness cover?

Medhu
18-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I have two life insurance policies for term insurances and endowment policies (with accidental benefits on Endowment policies). One insurance agent recommended me to also cover myself against critical illness. I am currently covered by my company for all medical expenses. What should be the approach to get the cover for critical illness cover?

Madhura
22-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Check this article - Things you should know before buying Critical Illness Insurance Plan! (http://www.policywala.com/content.php/265-Things-you-should-know-before-buying-Critical-Illness-Insurance-Plan!)

inurance4u
06-01-2013, 01:19 PM
critical illness cover is benefit policy and it helps an insured when he comes across approx. 10 diseases like cancer, renal failure, strokes, multiple sclerosis etc. the insured has to survive 30 days after such diseases are known. the benefit of these policies may be availed once only. normally, this cover is given to professionals who have mediclaim insurance with the same company. normally this policy has some waiting period also say 90 days. i hope, now, its clear to you. please let us know in case you have any query.