PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy a health insurance plan for my parents; knowingly there are not living with me?

Ankit_09
12-01-2013, 01:33 PM
I am 35 Year old and working in Delhi. My parents are living in our native village. My company is providing me a group corporate health plan - where I can also buy health cover for my parents. I have few queries -
1- Can I buy a health plan for my parents; knowingly there are not living with me?
2- Do they have to come to Delhi for any medical treatment?

Thanks a lot.
Ankit

v.r.s.nathan
12-01-2013, 02:11 PM
There is no such criteria, where all the persons covered under a policy has to live in same house or city. They can live any where in India and get treatment in the hospital covered by the policy.

Manish_Kumar
13-01-2013, 02:58 AM
I am 35 Year old and working in Delhi. My parents are living in our native village. My company is providing me a group corporate health plan - where I can also buy health cover for my parents. I have few queries -
1- Can I buy a health plan for my parents; knowingly there are not living with me?
2- Do they have to come to Delhi for any medical treatment?

Thanks a lot.
Ankit

The policy, you get provides you coverage all over India. Ask/check company website for complete list of hospital's approved by them.

gibl
01-05-2014, 12:01 PM
You can certainly buy it.Just fill up your parents address properly.That's it.
Thanks