PDA

View Full Version : Is it recommended to go for online term plan?

Nimit89
20-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Is it recommended to go for online term plan? I had read in various online websites that there are issues with the customer service.

Please guide.
Nimit

Master
21-01-2013, 09:02 PM
If you submit all the info asked for than i would not see any issue later on. Most people won't read all the info available online before applying. So read all the info, if won't understand call customer care and check. Don't submit wrong info or hide anything (http://www.policywala.com/content.php/342-Why-online-term-insurance-claims-got-rejected).

Rahul
26-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Is it recommended to go for online term plan? I had read in various online websites that there are issues with the customer service.

Please guide.
Nimit
It's always both ways, some customers don't submit all the info with the proposal form and later blame insurance company. Same way as for some companies it's new concept, so they take lots of time and some times the customer care also not know what to advise, so when ever you are buying any online insurance - do all the enquiry first hand and then go and buy.

ashuP
27-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Online term insurance plan that offers protection for your family- at a nominal cost. So now you can apply for the Life Insurance cover suited to your needs at the click of a button.