PDA

View Full Version : How to revive old LIC Agent license?

Arun.Kumar
21-04-2013, 12:02 PM
I had worked as a part time LIC Agent 10 years back. Then I stopped due to not able to sell policies with my 9 hours day long job. Now I am looking to revive my agency.

I have few queries -
1- Is it possible to revive the old LIC Agent license?
2- If yes, please let me know the procedure?

Thanks in advance!
Arun Kumar

Rahul
22-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Do you have a copy of your old lisence?

Then you need to undergo mandatory agent training and just apply for renewal of your license.

Master
27-04-2013, 12:25 PM
As it's more than three years since you have taken the licence. You will need to undergo renewal training for 25 Hours. And apply for renewal of your licence. You need to carry all the details of your old licence (best way carry copy of your old licence).

Aliyaaii
02-08-2023, 01:35 PM
Hi guys

The renewal training requirement of 25 hours after three years seems reasonable to ensure that license holders remain up-to-date with current regulations and practices.

Alex077
08-10-2023, 11:57 PM
Hi guys

The renewal training requirement of 25 hours after three years seems reasonable to ensure that license holders remain up-to-date with current regulations and practices.

The stipulation of a 25-hour renewal training mandate every three years appears to strike a sensible balance in ensuring that license holders stay well-informed about evolving regulations and best practices.