PDA

View Full Version : How to increase the credit limit of my HDFC credit card?

jalansuraj
21-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I am earning Rs. 10,000/- per month. I am holding HDFC Credit Card for 6 month. My current credit limit is 33000/-. How to increase credit card limit?

Manish_Kumar
07-02-2014, 07:24 PM
- Use the card for your daily use.
- Use upto 50% of the credit limit i.e. 16000/-
- Pay off the whole amount every month.

This will increase your credit rating and in long run your credit card limit.

Ishithanupur
05-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Show your Increase in income,Reduced Liabilities,Spend more on your Card,Use the Credit card for foreign Travel

ankitadixit
30-08-2018, 05:24 PM
Increasing the credit limit is totally in the hands of HDFC bank if the candidate is fulfilling all
the required and necessary criteria.

The inability of maintaining the account can lead to rejection of the application for
increasing the credit limit.

Only selected HDFC cards can be upgraded that are:

- Silver/Gold/Titanium/Titanium Edge/Platinum Edge/Platinum
- Diners ClubMiles/ Black
- Visa Signature/Superia/MasterCard World
- MoneyBack/AllMiles
- Regalia/Diners Premium
- Regalia First/Diners Rewardz

The applicable reward points from the old card will get transferred to the new upgraded
card, but not if the customer is holding a Business Gold/Business Platinum cards at present
as these cards are cashback cards and the customer doesn’t earn/accrued these as reward.
As the card gets upgraded the old features would be invalid and new features from the
upgraded card will get applied.

Also remember that once upgraded the card wont get transferred to the old credit card.
HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without previous notice, to add, alter, modify,
change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part this
scheme by another offer, whether similar to the offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether