PDA

View Full Version : Claim My Car Insurance

gibl.car
23-03-2015, 02:18 PM
I want to claim my car insurance from my car insurance provider.Can anyone tell me the process?...

PolicyWala
24-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Hope this article will help you out -
http://www.policywala.com/claim-total-loss-constructive-total-loss-cash-loss-cl-net-of-salvage/

>take
26-03-2015, 05:27 PM
I want to claim my car insurance from my car insurance provider.Can anyone tell me the process?...

Making a car insurance claim
If you were involved in an accident with another driver’s car, take down the following details and be prepared to reciprocate:
• The registration number of their car
• Name and address of the other driver
• Phone number of the other drivers
• Car insurance details of the other driver

Regardless of the nature of the claim you need to be making, take some photos immediately after the incident.

What to tell your insurer
If the accident involved another car you’ll need to provide your insurer with the following details:
• The vehicle registration number of the other car
• Name and address of the other driver
• Phone number of the other driver
• Car insurance details of the other driver

You should also tell your insurer the time and date of the accident, the weather conditions at the time, and how the accident happened.

Car accident claims Form
Once you’ve contacted your insurer you’ll usually be sent a form to complete or download the form from insurer website – try to give your insurer as much information as possible and provide all relevant documents when making a car accident insurance claim.

what happens next?
If other people were involved in the accident, your insurer will contact the insurance companies of the other people to resolve the claims.

Some insurers only agree to pay for car repairs carried out by their own approved mechanics – wait for your insurer to contact you with the garage details before rushing to have your car fixed as you could end up paying for the repairs yourself.

mohitshetty
29-12-2015, 11:17 AM
The reference given by Policywala is quite informative I think that would help.