PDA

View Full Version : 3rd time LIC Agent licence was terminated due to non-business Would it possible to continue the agency business?

saras2011
31-03-2016, 03:19 PM
If I was completed 9 years in LIC, in these year now in march 3rd time my licence was terminated due to non-business. Then it is possible to continue this business. OR my licence will get terminated because it was happened 3rd time termination.

>take
31-03-2016, 07:02 PM
As per LIC India rules your agency can be reinstated. You can do business once it is reinstated.

WHO CAN BE REINSTATED
1. AGENTS TERMINATED DUE TO NON FULLFILMENT OF MBG
2. AGENTS TERMINATED DUE TO EXPIRY OF LICENCE

WHO CANNOT BE REINSTATED
1. Agents terminated on grounds of a vigilance Enquiry, Disciplinary action, early claim etc.
2. Agents who have resigned.
3. Agents whose date of termination beyond 24months.

Read more details here (http://www.policywala.com/forum/showthread.php/2806-LIC-Agency-Licence-Terminated-in-4th-agency-year-please-help).

Manish_Kumar
31-03-2016, 10:26 PM
If I was completed 9 years in LIC, in these year now in march 3rd time my licence was terminated due to non-business. Then it is possible to continue this business. OR my licence will get terminated because it was happened 3rd time termination.
I think you should focus more on the business and networking otherwise again the same thing would happen to you.