PDA

View Full Version : Transfer PPF account

Investorboy
20-02-2009, 02:11 PM
What is process/Documents required to Transfer PPF account to SBI

Branch here in noida?

Sanjay
20-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Please write an application and submit it alongwith your PPF passbook either in your existing branch or the branch where you want it to transfer.

abhinav.gupta88
26-02-2010, 02:46 AM
My father's PPF account is in my home town. Now he lives with me. I wanted to transfer the account in my city post office. Do he need to go and submit the application for transfer or can I do on his behalf?

Sanjay
26-02-2010, 03:15 AM
My father's PPF account is in my home town. Now he lives with me. I wanted to transfer the account in my city post office. Do he need to go and submit the application for transfer or can I do on his behalf? I am not too sure that authority letter would work here or not, please check with the post office, you want to transfer. Please update us the outcome also.

abhinav.gupta88
26-02-2010, 02:54 PM
I have checked with post master of my city post office and he is saying that the person, who wants to transfer his PPF account, would needs to be present in the post office. So just carry PPF account details like PPF passbook, ID proof and Application to transfer the PPF to new PO branch.