PDA

View Full Version : ICICIDirect - Need Suggestion?

samir
04-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi,

I have my Online trading account with ICICI Direct but I am really frustrated with the service provided by them. Every other day site hangs or is very slow. I have put up a complaint more than a couple of times but no use. Now I want to switch to some other account.

1- Can any one suggest which demat account is better? And also suggest both opening charges and trading charges.
2- And after shifting how can I transfer my current holdings in ICICIDirect to new account?

Has anyone done this before. Please guide.

Thanks,
Samir

CopyCat
13-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi,

I have my Online trading account with ICICI Direct but I am really frustrated with the service provided by them. Every other day site hangs or is very slow. I have put up a complaint more than a couple of times but no use. Now I want to switch to some other account.

1- Can any one suggest which demat account is better? And also suggest both opening charges and trading charges.
2- And after shifting how can I transfer my current holdings in ICICIDirect to new account?

Has anyone done this before. Please guide.

Thanks,
Samir

1- Go with IndiaBulls there opening charges are around 750/- for life time.
and Brokerage 0.25 paise for delivery.
2- When you have opened ICICI demat, you have recieved one TIFD Booklet, which contains your Name and demat details fill all the details of your holding and give it to the ICICI bank Branch, which is also giving Demat Services.

sehoriya
30-06-2021, 02:03 PM
In today time Zerodha & ICICI are best option, I am using both since last 5 years. Whenever someone starts the trading , they look for guidance about trading on daily basis. Such information is always available on icicidirect in terms of btst calls, short term , long term , weekely , monthly strategies with different targets. Icicidirect allows many type of methods to do the trading, interesting one is in derivatives market.Where it allows futures , future stoploss , futureplus stoploss , options , optionplus.

I never found such different methods with zerodha.But after long time when i realized icicidirect is charging me higher, i opened zerodha too.
Brokerage is quite cheap in zerodha compare to icicidirect. 20 rs. Vs pay charges ranging from 50 to depend on your turnover of trade in icicidirect. Which normally lies from 2–4% value of trade.Paying this much as part of exclusive charges is unacceptable.
sms notification funtionality- Zerodha - no, icicidirect - yes.You can set the triggers of prices on which you would like to receive notifications, it is chargeable.

Customer care - Zerodha- quite quick service related to your account compare to icicidirect.
Brokerage plan - cheap in zerodha compare to icicidirect.
If you need to look into previous year records - icicidirect is good, zerodha is slow for that.
Linked to bank account - Zerodha allows payin to demat account on same time , payout takes time of a day.

For more detail you can contact icici direct care number Tel No : 022 - 2288 2460, 022 - 2288 2470 or zerodha customer care number and compare both at your end. I'm using both but for big trade around 10 lac to 50 lac i'm using icici and for small traders zerodha.