PDA

View Full Version : CII - Diploma in Insurance

Sonal
08-05-2009, 09:21 AM
Dear Sir,

I have passed "Certificate Course in Insurance" (Units IF1, IF2 & IF4) in year 2008 with Registration no.(PIN NO) # ******** . Now I wanted to continue with the CII - Diploma in Insurance, Could you please guide me what all fees I need to pay example -
1. Do I need to pay Membership Fee again?
2. Is there any fixed pattern of exam I need to appear in like first (P01) Insurance practice and regulation than (P10) Commercial insurance practice or I can appear in any exam of my choice?

Looking for your help on the same.

Regards,
Sonal

Arjun
10-05-2009, 08:26 AM
1) If you wish to re-join as a member of the CII the following fees are required:
£36.00 - One off re-admission fee
£45.00 - Annual Subscription fee
TOTAL: £81.00
=> It is optional.
2) You currently have 45 credits all at Certificate level. To complete the Diploma in Insurance you require a further 70 credits of which:
- 30 credits at Advanced Diploma level
- 40 credits at Diploma level or above
You are also required to complete the following compulsory units:
530 - Business and Economics OR
P04 – Business Practice
P92 – Insurance Business and Finance (to be examined for the first time in October 2009)
P05 - Insurance Law
The examination entry fees for the Advanced Diploma in Insurance units are £111.00 for members
£148.00 for non-members

For more information on this qualification, please see the website link below:
http://www.cii.co.uk/generalinsurance/qualifications/Qualification.aspx?award=AdvDip

Expert
27-02-2010, 01:11 PM
2. Is there any fixed pattern of exam I need to appear in like first (P01) Insurance practice and regulation than (P10) Commercial insurance practice or I can appear in any exam of my choice?
There is no fixed pattern but you need to take/pass compulsory units and minimum 70 credits for Diploma in Insurance.