PDA

View Full Version : Loma - 280 and 290

Navdeep
13-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi All,

I want to appear for Loma - 280 and 290 from Mumbai, India. My current company is not a Loma member. Please let me know the other exam centers in mumbai, so that I can go to to appear for this exam.

Malik
13-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi Navdeep,

Yes you can sit individually at any centre in India, but it is little more costly. Say around 30% highter than in the member co.
It is good to sit right now. The Industry is currently accomidating LOMA Certified Guys in a great way.

So take a call now.

Thanks,

CopyCat
13-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi All,

I want to appear for Loma - 280 and 290 from Mumbai, India. My current company is not a Loma member. Please let me know the other exam centers in mumbai, so that I can go to to appear for this exam.

Hi Navdeep,

LOMA Certification centres will be listed in the Official LOMA site - www.lomanet.org; once you register for the examination and you can choose one. Some of the prometric centres all over india are offering the LOMA examination.

Let me know if you need further information.

sathishkumar
14-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi Navdeep, I need to join in the discussion with some dpubt, please suggest me any centres in india to contact

CONFUSED
14-06-2010, 08:42 PM
Hi Navdeep, I need to join in the discussion with some dpubt, please suggest me any centres in india to contact
Read Copycat answer.